Friday, February 4, 2011

Writing High By: Kim Warner

Writing into the high place by Kim Warner

Write your way out of what seemed to be your expected end from a person who called you friend. My friend I reconize you , I saw your truth from the beginning.I saw the power you came to acknowledge in me. I knew you saw something great in me because you desired to become my friend .Now youv've come to show yourself, you've shown your truth. Why ? You thought you had the winning end? No my friend indeed, the expected end my friend is the end that I intend to write. As I write I begin to realize that the power to think and write is in my hand. I begin to take control of what seem to be a expectation of defeat for me and I write my way into and unbelievable victory...

No comments:

Post a Comment